Friday, September 30, 2011

David Arquette Has A New Girlfriend New Girlfriend

He DEFINITELY has a type!

Wait. WHAT? I thought him and Courtney Cox were working on their relationship? What's up with the new girl? *sigh*

WELP! It looks like David Arquette has decided to move on with his new life, and that requires him to seek a new relationship with Christina McLarty, a reporter for "Entertainment Tonight" (who happens to be Girls Gone Wild founder Joe Francis' ex-wife).

While doing an interview with Howard Stern, the DWTS contestant said of McLarty, "She's adorable. I'm not one to run around with different girls. I like someone that makes me feel good and that I can make feel good."

Oh!

So, does he hope for a reconcilation with estranged wife Courtney? "I'm not; we're in the friend zone now."

Well, it's good to hear that he is happy again, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment