Friday, September 30, 2011

Funny Lady Melissa McCarthy Covers "The Hollywood Reporter"


When I see a pic of Mike and Molly's Melissa McCarthy, I instantly chuckle! Few stars can make me do that. She CLEARLY has the "IT" factor!

Emmy award winning actress and breakout star of the hit movie Bridesmaid, Melissa McCarty talks her children, fame and MORE in the latest issue of The Hollywood Reporter!
On choosing clothes for the red carpet: "Trying to find stuff that's still fashion-forward in my size is damn near impossible. It's either for like a 98-year-old woman or a 14-year-old hooker, and there is nothing in the middle." 

On being confident with her look at this age: "The stupid stuff like what I wear or how I look I can't control, so I just try not to give too much energy to it," she says, calling her body a work in progress after giving birth to Georgette. "At 20, I would have been like: 'Don't they like me? Was it my hair?' At 41, I think the things that define me, I hope, are a lot more than those kinds of petty things." 



On starting a production company with husband, actor Ben Falcone: To have the opportunity to start developing and being on the creating side of stuff, for me, is one of the most amazing and exciting things that’s happened. I’ve been writing for 15 years, and now, suddenly, people are like, ‘Oh, what’s in that drawer?’ It’s like, ‘Well, I’ll show what’s in the drawer.’”
To read the full interview, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment