Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Beyonce: Harper's Bazaar Cover Girl!


This girl is EVERYWHERE! And as a fan....I'm not mad!

Beyonce Knowles covers the November 2011 issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine in a powerful yet seductive spread, shot by Terry Richardson! She discusses of course her pregnancy, and why she waited on becoming a mom (among other things).

Excerpts, behind the scenes video and photos under the break....

On hubby Jay-Z: “We have been together since I was 20 years old. We took our time and developed an unbreakable friendship before we got married. I admire his ability to inspire others. To me, Jay represents the American dream. Jay’s music has helped define our generation. All that he has overcome and worked to achieve gives millions hope that they can become whatever they want to be. I respect him so much; he is a great man and a great artist.”
Why she waited to get pregnant: "It was important to me that I gave myself time to focus on becoming the woman I want to be, building my empire, my relationship, and my self-worth, before I became a mother. Now God has blessed us with the ultimate."
On the best thing about Marriage: "The best thing about marriage is the amount of growth you have because you can no longer hide from your fears and insecurities. There's someone right there calling you out on your flaws and building you up when you need the support. If you are with the right person, it brings out the best version of you."
On the advice she would give her younger self: “I would tell myself to trust myself. I am finally at the stage in my life where I am not so concerned with other people's opinions about my life decisions. It is so liberating to really know what I want, what truly makes me happy, what I will not tolerate. When I was younger I had a hard time setting boundaries.”


Images: Terry Richardson


No comments:

Post a Comment