Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Rihanna Naked For "Esquire" Magazine + Says She's Happy For Chris Brown's Success


23 year old Rihanna graces the cover of Esquire magazine's latest issue as she was named the mag's Sexiest Woman Alive this year.

In the feature, the "We Found Love" singer discusses Chris Brown (why?), her eating habits on tour and more!
Rihanna tells Esquire magazine that disliking Brown "was taking up too much of my time" and that she has moved on from that. "It was too much anger," the 23-year-old said. "I'm really excited to see the breakthrough he's had in his career."
I can totally understand this statement! Holding on to anger only makes YOU miserable.

More flix and excerpts under the break.....



“I’m very stubborn when it comes to food. I don’t like to try new things. When I came to America, there were so many different cultures and tastes. I haven’t acquired a taste for a lot of things. Like, calamari? Jay-Z had to make me eat it. We have this thing called Taste Test Tuesdays or New Flavor Fridays or Substitute Saturdays.”
 GORGE!
 “I hate going to hotels when I’m on tour. I like to stay on the bus. I can sleep, I can shower, I can just pull up right to the venue every day. I work out. I have a trainer. So, she trains me wherever, whenever. Touring messes with my metabolism, so I have to get tight.”

This spread is beautiful!

Images: Esquire

No comments:

Post a Comment