Monday, October 17, 2011

Giuliana Rancic Reveals She Has Breast Cancer!



WOW!!!

In very SHOCKING and SURPRISING news, E! news correspondent and reality star Giuliana Rancic has revealed that she has been diagnosed with breast cancer after discovering a tumor during a mammogram while going through in-vitro fertilization (her and husband Bill Rancic have struggled for quite some time to get pregnant, as documented in her reality show "Guiliana & Bill"). 

An emotional Guiliana made the announcement on the TODAY show this morning and, said that she will undergo surgery this week and then have six weeks of radiation therapy. 

UGH! This is just really sad!
"I still want this baby ... because this baby has saved my life," she said. "I truly feel God was looking out after me … If I had gotten pregnant later down the line, I could have been a lot sicker."
Women (especially), I can't stress enough how IMPERATIVE it is for us to get ourselves checked REGULARLY!

Praying for Guiliana and her husband Bill!

1 comment:

  1. aww man when it rains it pours on this couple

    ReplyDelete