Sunday, October 2, 2011

Housewives Drama: Jacqueline Calls Teresa 'Scum'!


WTF is going on?!?!?!?

Just days after Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice was accused of spreading the sexy rumor that her sister-in-law, Melissa Gorga, was once a stripper, fellow cast member Jacqueline Laurita is coming to Gorga's defense and attacking Giudice on Twitter. Rumors of Gorga's supposed profession spread earlier this week, when the Real Housewives cast came together to attend a fashion show at Posche, the boutique frequently seen on Bravo's series. Calling her one-time pal Giudice "scum," Laurita argued that Giudice has been plotting to attack Gorga for quite a while. "Teresa told me that 'rumor' about Melissa when she first started the show," Laurita Tweeted Saturday. "She wanted her out then. She plotted it. She played dumb on camera and even defended Melissa." For her part, Gorga is adamantly denying she was ever a stripper, as is her former employer at Lookers Gentlemen's Club, Larry Guarino. "She was a bartender for a couple of months years ago, it was such a short time," Guarino told Us Weekly Friday. "She was never ever a dancer." While Giudice has remained mum on the situation, Laurita says there are more skeletons in her closet soon to be revealed. "There is even a lot more to the story that will eventually come out. She's no good and yes…she has stabbed me in the back plenty of times," Laurita sniped of Giudice. "I'm not so forgiving anymore."
WOWZERS!

Listen I have NEVER been a fan of Melissa Gorga. After watching her debut this season on RHONJ, something just doesn't sit right in my spirit about her in relation to Teresa and her brother Joe's (Melissa's husband) relationship demise. I've always been a big fan of Teresa with her constant brain farts and charming personality.

BUT I will say for Jacqueline to adamantly come out with these accusations (especially on Twitter) causes me to raise my eyebrows about this Teresa thing.

I'm honestly torn and confused. Teresa and Jacqueline are no longer friends? WOW....

I REPEAT: Reality shows ruin lives, friendships and families. POINT BLANK PERIOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment