Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Michelle Obama: Barack Doesn't Want The Girls Watching "Keeping Up With The Kardashians"


Listen. Can you blame him? I mean, they are trying to build future leaders here. The Kardashians aren't quite the role models I want my children looking up to either. REAL TALK!

During an interview interview with iVillage.com , First Lady Michelle Obama was asked about her children's television viewing habits. She explained that Malia and Sasha are not allowed to watch television or be on the computer during the week unless it is related to schoolwork, and they can watch limited television on weekends.
"Barack really thinks some of the Kardashian - when they watch that stuff - he doesn't like that as much," she said, "but I sort of feel like if we're talking about it, and I'm more concerned with how they take it in - what did you learn when you watched that. And if they're learning the right lessons, like, that was crazy, then I'm like, okay."
Ha! So you only watch the Kardashians to see what NOT to do with your life? Got it, Shelly!!!

Oh, and that quote was a silent READ! hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment