Friday, November 4, 2011

Amber Rose Responds To Kanye West's "Dedication"


Ha! I find this whole "dedication" thing to be so ironic. I wonder why he was so honest and forthright with allegedly speaking about Amber Rose...at a concert of all places? Especially when she has clearly moved on to Wiz?

Only Kanye knows...only him.

Via Global Grind:
Kanye recently shouted you out when he was on stage in Philly. He basically thanked Philly for making you. What do you think about that?
He thanked Philly for making me?

He said: “To the city of Philly, I want to thank y’all for making the incredible person that this song was made for…”
I think, sometimes, you don’t know what you have until it’s gone! When you do have a beautiful thing and it’s so good and it’s so beautiful, you think it’s always going to be there, you take it for granted. I guess that’s it.
That's EXACTLY what it is Amber!

Mr. Khalifa....what say you?!?!?!?

1 comment: