Friday, November 4, 2011

Justin Bieber: "Never Met The Woman" Mariah Yeater



Does anybody believe this story? 

Justin Bieber appeared on the TODAY show this morning to debunk the rumor that has followed him heavily all week: whether or not he fathered a 20-year old woman's baby, by the name of Mariah Yeater.

And Justin, with his cool self, denies all allegations and even says the he NEVER met her before.

"I'd just like to say basically that none of those allegations are true," Bieber said. "I know that I'm going to be a target, but I'm never going to be a victim."

He went on to explain, "It's crazy, every night after the show I've gone right from the stage right to my car, so it's crazy that some people want to make up such false allegations. To set the record straight, none of it is true."

To be clear, Lauer followed up by asking Bieber directly, "Do you know this woman? Her name is Mariah Yeater?"

"Never met the woman," Bieber said.
Can we make mention that this woman is claiming to have had sex with Justin when he was 16 years old and she was 19! Ummmmmm, can we say STATUTORY RAPE? Or, is it different when the rape victim is a boy? This winch is the dumbest I've seen in quite some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment