Thursday, November 3, 2011

It's Official....Vivica Fox And Fiance Omar "Slim" WHite SPLIT!


I can't say I'm surprised by this, but...they're not the first!
Vivica A. Fox's former fiance, Omar "Slim" White, says he's the one who walked away from their relationship -- and engagement. "She's a good woman, it’s just one of those situations where in life people outgrow each other," White tells toofab exclusively. "I’m highly intelligent, very wise and one thing I hate is negativity and drama, I hate arguing, and I value communication no matter what the problem may be. So as in any relationship, tension can build up and I finally had to walk away." The couple's engagement made headlines last January due to their 19-year age difference. "I was only in it for love and it just didn't work out. Even though she was older than me the age difference didn't play a part," Omar added. Vivica has yet to speak about the split, but did tweet "I'm excellent! All is good thankx!" this morning. The "Kill Bill" star was married to singer Christopher Harvest from 1998-2002.
Damn, Aunty Viv! You'll find love soon enough boo-boo! Just make sure next time he's a little closer to your age. 19 year age difference? Listen. That man is FINE, so I can completely understand the "connection".

2 comments:

  1. DAMN Vivica i know he made your body feel good(my mind normally follows lol)cause mine feel right just from looking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats goin on with that line around Viv head...outside of that.. his young ass is fine Hell I would have played in that sandbox too look at that chest that arm..I know he could lift my ass up whew...ok Im done.

    ReplyDelete