Saturday, November 5, 2011

Today's Phrase That Pays Goes To...


RHOA's Sheree Whitfield on castmember NeNe Leakes and their big blow-up on the first episode of Season 4!
"I had an appearance and I was asked to bring some of the other girls along."

"NeNe tried to go over my head and pull money from me. I thought that was crazy, but that's just something NeNe does, which is why we're not friends to this day. She's not loyal and not a good person!"

"She's not loyal. She's not a good person. She's just really about NeNe. For some reason, the fame has really gone to her head. Am I jealous of NeNe? Are you absolutely kidding me! She yells out that she's rich. If that's rich, I don't want no parts of it. I'm looking for wealth. And to all the women that want to yell out you're rich, but you're missing teeth, you're wearing red bottoms, before you do that.....work on your hygiene. That's all I'm saying."
*DEAD;ARISEN;DEAD AGAIN*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dancers, I can't function. Please just peep the video below while I take a nap. Good Day......





Season 4 of the Real Housewives of Atlanta premieres Sunday at 9 p.m. (EST) on Bravo.

No comments:

Post a Comment