Friday, December 2, 2011

Bishop Eddie Long's Wife RETRACTS Divorce Statement!


OMG! I'm DONE with this lady...ABSOLUTELY DONE!

In a NEW statement released this afternoon, Bishop Eddie Long's wife, Vanessa Long, released a follow-up announcement Friday afternoon explaining that she and her husband have agreed to "find healing":
"Upon prayerful reflection, I have reconsidered and plan to withdraw my petition for divorce from my husband, Bishop Eddie L. Long. I love my husband. I believe in him and admire his strength, and courage. My filing followed years of attacks in the media that frustrated and overwhelmed me. I love my family and church family, New Birth Missionary Baptist Church. Therefore, my husband and I have mutually agreed to find healing from these attacks. We ask that you respect our privacy during this time."
*walks away*

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment