Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Fantasia Welcomes A Baby Boy!


I forgot she was preggers! CONGRATS.....

Via People:
Fantasia Barrino has a new little backup singer.  The American Idol season 3 winner gave birth to a baby boy, Dallas Xavier Barrino, her rep tells PEOPLE. Baby Dallas made his debut on Tuesday in North Carolina at 7 lbs., 9 oz. and 21 inches long. He joins big sister Zion, 10. "I feel so blessed that my son Dallas Xavier was born healthy, and is a wonderful new addition to our family," Barrino, 27, tells PEOPLE. "I thank all my fans for their well wishes and continued support."
Tasia-Mae (that's my name for her *shrug*) has not confirmed whether or not Antwuan Cook is the father, but we all know the deal.

I see she kept that last name "Barrino". I'm not mad.....

1 comment:

  1. i was going to say the samething, way to keep it clean and gave the baby her last name so that wife of his wont get back in the court system on that ass lol

    ReplyDelete