Monday, December 12, 2011

It's Official....Lamar Odom And Khloe Kardashian Are Headed To Dallas!


WOW! In a twisted turn of events, former Los Angeles Lakers star Lamar Odom has officially been traded to the Dallas Mavericks, and both Khloe Kardashian and Lamar are "sad" about it!
......it was reported on Thursday that Khloe and Lamar would be packing their bags and heading to New Orleans after a three team trade landed Odom on the Hornets squad, but the deal was suddenly nixed by the league's commissioner David Stern. After reporting to Lakers camp on Friday, Lamar left early while explaining the decision not to stick around by saying, "To me, I would think it's better to stay away. You know, the energy and all. I don't know how it's going to go right now. It's a little weird…. Right now, I'll be a fan of the game from a distance." In what seems to have been the appropriate move, reports emerged late last night telling that Odom has now been traded to the defending NBA Champion Dallas Mavericks. While still not confirmed by the league, a person familiar with the situation who was not authorized to speak publicly told the Los Angeles Times, "It's a done deal." Tweeting about the seemingly certain move to the Lone Star State, Khloe wrote, “I am blessed and happy anywhere as long as I am with my family!" And while she's trying to keep her head up, the 27-year-old admitted the news has her a bit down, as she messaged, "we are all sad but positive energy gets you farther then negative.”
L.O. being traded to the DEFENDING CHAMPIONS, the Dallas Mavericks, and Dallas NOT losing a player? Well....it seems like D-Town may have another championship this year, if you ask me!

Again, I'm not all that invested in this trade in ANY way. First and foremost, my team is BOSTON!!!!!!! And secondly, I can't get too emotional for Millionaires....*shrug*

No comments:

Post a Comment