Monday, December 12, 2011

Jessica Alba Talks Babies, Family And Splurges To InStyle Australia Magazine


Latina actress Jessica Alba isn't letting motherhood turn her into an old maid at her young age!

The 30 year old mother of two looks GREAT on the January 2012 issue of InStyle Australia magazine where she discusses her growing family, hubby Cash Warren and more!

Excerpts and more from her spread under the break.....





What she splurges on: "My kids and my house. I'm always doing things to my house. I go that bit extra: I designed my furniture and had it made in an eco-friendly way."

On her new gadgets: "I just got the new iPhone 4s and I haven't really figured out how to use it; I have the iPad at home. I had a BlackBerry before, so it's all kind of new."


On her hubby Cash Warren living in an all-female house: "He's totally great and a real hands-on dad. He's just such a nice, good person. His biggest thing is that he doesn't like the idea of them growing up and dating! He's kidding, but I can tell he's kind of thinking of the future already."

On her older daughter Honor's "likes": "She likes to carry around different princesses, like Jasmine or Rapunzel or a Barbie, or some kind of dolly. Honor loves to carry around random things that she finds for the day, like sunglasses or binoculars. It changes all the time...Honor is really girly. She likes to dress up, try on my high heels and play with purses."


On becoming a mother: "That I felt completely different. I really came into myself as a person. Before, I was always working for my identity. And then you take the focus off of yourself. I was probably—definitely—a bit of a narcissist. When you are young and an actor and driven, it's a bizarre state of mind to be in at times. I was so focused on things that didn't matter at the end of the day. Now I have what I do for a living in perspective. Working was everything to me, my entire identity, and once I got to step away from it, everything changed."

Images: InStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment