Monday, December 12, 2011

Paris Jackson Lands First Movie Role!


WOW! I wonder would dad Michael Jackson be proud of her for accomplishing this? Or would he be furious his children are in the spotlight?
Paris Jackson, daughter of the late pop icon Michael Jackson. Paris, 13, will star in an upcoming live action-animated film called “Lundon’s Bridge and the Three Keys,” based on the young adult fantasy book series by Dennis H. Christen. The movie’s official website says Paris will play heroine Lundon O’Malley in the story where “sea magic turns a dolphin into a human, a teenage boy into a dragonfly and a loving jellyfish queen into an evil fairy godmother.” Paris’s castmates in the movie, for which a release date has not been set, will include Larry King and his wife, Shawn King, and Joey Fatone of the pop band N’Sync. “I Wanna Leave My Footprints On The Sands Of Time. When I Leave This World I’ll Leave No Regrets. I’ll Leave Something For Them Not To Forget,” Paris tweeted yesterday, after news of her acting debut was confirmed. Paris’s movie debut marks the latest step in her public transformation since the June 2009 death of her father at the age of 50.
Source

1 comment: