Thursday, December 8, 2011

Rachel Crow Eliminated On 'X-Factor' + Has A MAJOR Meltdown On Stage + Nicole Scherzinger Boo'd!


Get More: Music News

Ugh!!!!! Dancers, this was hard to watch!

To say that tonight's episode on 'X-Factor' was explosive would be an understatement! Fan favorite and all around talent Rachel Crow was eliminated on Thursday night's elimination episode after receiving the lowest number of votes from America against competitor Marcus Canty!
Rachel Crow has become the eighth act to be eliminated from the Top 12 of X Factor USA's first season. The 13-year-old, who fell into the bottom two alongside Marcus Canty, was eliminated first during Thursday night's live results show after it was revealed that she had scored the lowest number of public votes following Wednesday's dance-themed night. "I just love you so much, everybody, for voting for me even though you didn't. Thank you for giving me this because without you I am nothing," Crow said following her elimination. "I hope this is not my ending. You know what? I know it's not. I will go so far, I promise you. To my family, you were amazing and you made so many sacrifices for me and I love you."
More under the break.....


Her mentor Simon Cowell added: "I want to thank everyone who's voted for this young girl - she went out on the highest she could have gone out on. For the very first time I met her, I knew that we'll be hearing a lot more from Rachel Crow, and I give her my word on it." Crow performed a cover of Ella Fitzgerald's 'I'd Rather Go Blind', while Canty chose the Rose Royce track 'I'm Going Down', covered by tonight's guest Mary J Blige. While both received generally positive feedback from the judges, the panel was split on who should go home. Cowell unsurprisingly chose to save his own act Crow, while LA Reid went to bat for his act Canty. Paula Abdul didn't hesitate to send home Canty, but Nicole Scherzinger wavered, claiming that she could not make a decision and would leave it to the public to decide. Scherzinger was clearly shocked at the results and was visibly distraught as Crow collapsed in tears on the stage upon hearing the news. The former Pussycat Dolls singer also received a loud booing from the audience, who were angry with the decision.
If I can be honest, I'm quite perplexed as to WHY America is sooooooo mad at Nicole Scherzinger??? Not only was she booed on National TV, but the Twitter Universe was none too kind to the pop star calling her viscous names, even some threatening her life. REALLY??? Are we living in those days now?

If I were in Nicole's shoes, I probably would've made the SAME decision! Both Marcus and Rachel sang their "Save Me" songs like their lives depended on it, and instead of having to choose who was to stay or go, Nicole let America decided. And unfortunately, they chose my dear Rachel!

I WEPT when she collapsed on that stage....it was hard to witness, that's for sure! But ya know....there's no doubt in my mind that Rachel will go far! THAT GIRL IS A STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disney, Nickelodeon....Call That Baby!!!

1 comment:

  1. YUP IM BLAMING THAT HOE NICOLE AND YES IM MAD LOL SHE SHLD HAVE PUT HER BIG GIRL PANTIES ON AND MADE A DECISION. THREATENING HER LIFE IS BIT MUCH TWITTER WORLD BUT A LITTLE LASHING IS DEF DESERVED. AND YES I AM SCREAMING IN ALLL CAPS

    ReplyDelete