Thursday, December 15, 2011

Style Shutdown: "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo's" Rooney Mara At The NYC Premiere!


DEEEEEEEVINE!!!

Rooney Mara was picturesque, in my opinion, at the NYC premiere of her film, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, outside the Ziegfeld Theatre.

Mara sported a black Prabal Gurung dress (that was backless) with Christian Louboutin heels.

I MEAN!!!! So fashionable....

Since the dress was such a statement, Mara was wise to keep her hair simple with a smooth ponytail and a red lip. LOVES!

Speaking to NPR about the movie and reading the books, she had this to say:
“Before I had my first audition, I hadn’t even read the books yet. I wasn’t crazy obsessed yet but after I got that call I started to get really excited and I knew I had a really good chance at it. So I went and read all three books and I became obsessed with the character and I couldn’t imagine my life without playing her.”
 More of her "look" under the break.....





 
 
EVERYTHING! Now only if I could look like THIS in the dress (and afford it nonetheless), life would be grand!
 
 
Oh! You guys thought I would make this Post and not highlight "my man"??? Blasphemy.....

Images: Getty Images


No comments:

Post a Comment