Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ooooooooh, Look At Me: LeAnn Rimes Edition!


Really?

Dancers, I'm sorry. I'm sure many of you haven't had your morning coffee as of yet. I sincerely apologize.

Singer (does she do that anymore? Just curious....) LeAnn Rimes took full advantage of the paparazzi being on the beaches in Maui, Hawaii on Wednesday. She gave them all they ever wanted by playing football (or whatever the hell she's doing) with a few friends.

And let's get into this barely there bikini she's sporting. It appears she has gained a few pounds, which I feel that is a GOOD thing. The body is looking RIGHT if I were to give props.

LeAnn is in Hawaii with her husband, the VERY FINE Eddie Cibrian (ya know...the one who cheated on his now ex-wife, RHOBH's star Brandi Glanville) for a post holiday fete.

More of LeAnn and this bikini under the break.....


 
 Her tushy is so small!!!
 This man is fine....WHEW!

Images: Fame/Splash


2 comments: