Thursday, January 5, 2012

Dior's New Face: Mila Kunis!


Good choice!

Friends With Benefits star Mila Kunis just increased her bank account by a few coins as she has signed on to become the new face of the fashion brand Dior.

Hollywood's current "It" gal was shot by Mikael Jansson for her ad campaign which will run this spring. Mila had this to say about her new job at the ultra glamorous fashion house:
“I’m honestly just learning about fashion. In my daily life, I don’t wear the most feminine pieces. But I love to feel feminine when I’m on the red carpet. I find that Dior is an incredibly grounded house. I always thought what Dior does is so sophisticated, feminine and beautiful. They made me feel incredibly comfortable. I can’t say it was the hardest thing to do."
She still has that "girl next door" charm! I think that's what contributes to her likeability!

Another shot from her Dior shoot under the break.....





Images: Mikael Jansson for Dior

1 comment: