Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fantasia Barrino Discusses "The Scandal" On GMA


Troubled singer Fantasia Barrino decided to face the world today by appearing on Good Morning America and dealing with the aftermath of her suicide attempt earlier this month.

I have to give Fantasia alllll of the credit in the world, she owned up to what she did (trying to commit suicide) and held her head high by pretty much admitting that she was reacting to "carrying six years of so much."

I still feel that alot of this was a tab bit staged (especially since she has an album out TODAY), but moving forward is what she is trying to do now. But hopefully she understands that she has A LOT to live for (her daughter, career, family, fans) and trying to end her life was the most selfish thing she could've done! ESPECIALLY for a mere scandal.....

“There’s so much that people don’t understand. They just see the glitz and the glamour, and they feel like life is so perfect, but we’re human and we go through things.”

Very True!

More flix of Fantasia under the break plus the interview.....


 
"I think everybody feels like I tried to harm myself over a man, but you know I've been in a lot of bad relationships. I think that had somewhat to do with it because it was so heavy, it was brand new information, I was already going through so much. But I think it was just six years of everything, of me holding all that stuff on the inside and not letting it out...I got very, very tired."


 

Images: INF Daily/Splash

No comments:

Post a Comment