Thursday, October 14, 2010

Is Bethenny Frankel LYING About Her Dark Past?


According to her mom, Bernadette Birk, she is!
"She is slamming me... and I'm sick! She did not come from a broken home and her father did not leave her at 4 years old," Birk said when asked about the sad childhood picture Frankel paints. "I left her father when she was 2 years old and he did not support us with one penny, no alimony. I was a stay at home mother and didn't go back to work until she started boarding school," Birk, who is an interior architect, added. "I gave up so much because I loved her... I didn't even consider it giving something up. She went to visit her father for the first time at 15 years old. It was the same time she is now claiming she started drinking and doing drugs. I was never aware she was doing this. Even though she is bad mouthing her father she was always after his affection. The last time I spoke to her was 10 years ago when she borrowed my car and then demolished it and she left it in her boyfriend's lot and it got stripped. I called her to tell her and she started yelling at me and hung up... and we have never spoken since."
Somebody is LYING....who is it? Two very different stories, I tell ya...

Well, it's still a sad case. Bethenny, you only have one mother....GET RIGHT!

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment