Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Katy Perry Gets GLAM For "Harper's Bazaar"


And when I say GLAM, I really mean GLAM!!!

Katy Perry is the new cover girl for Harper's Bazaar December 2010 cover. In the mag, the newly Mrs. Russell Brand speaks on her beloved Brit of a husband, her racy lyrics and much more.

I adore this quirky gal...too cute!

Excerpts and her spread under the break...

 
My My My...does she clean up well!!! BELLA

On her husband Russell Brand:
"I always knew I wanted a great man of God, someone who was going to be an inspiration for people and also be a lovely husband and father," she says. "We're at different places in our lives, but we can still grow together. He's thought-provoking, articulate, a real advocate. I also definitely wanted to have a laugh. I have all that in him."
Thoughts on her peers -  Lady Gaga, Rihanna, and Fergie:
"We're all unique. That's why we all win and we all can exist. People don't want just vanilla. They want 31 flavors. I couldn't do what Rihanna does. I couldn't do what Gaga does. They can't do what I do."

On her image:
“I’m kind of a good girl—and I’m not. I’m a good girl because I really believe in love, integrity, and respect. I’m a bad girl because I like to tease. I know that I have sex appeal in my deck of cards. But I like to get people think­ing. That’s what the stories in my music do.”
Don't you just love her? I do...

Images: Alexi Lubomirski for Harper’s Bazaar

1 comment: