Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Today's Phrase That Pays Goes To...


.....Crystal Harris (Hugh Hefner's ex-fiance).
Harris, 24, said Tuesday on Sirius XM Radio's Howard Stern Show that sex with the 85-year-old Playboy founder lasted "like two seconds." "Then I was just over it," she says. "I was like, 'Ahhh.' I was over it. I just like, walked away. I'm not turned on by Hef, sorry." She adds that they had sex just once. "He doesn't really take off his clothes," Harris says. "I've never seen Hef naked."
Ummmmmmm, not that I'm surprised by this tidbit, but this BITCH has no class! UGH! Keep that info to yourself...PLEASE!

Source

1 comment:

  1. O she going in and i love it lol... he dont get naked so he just slips his pee wee out the hole hahahahahahahahhahaha I CANT good night america

    ReplyDelete