Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Janet Jackson Joins Her Family At The Conrad Murray Trial


Before I get into this Post, what is going on with this hair, my JJ?!?!? NO BUENO! This is something my mother would rock, and let's face it....you and my mom should NOT be rocking the same hairstyle. I'm not ashamed to admit that....

Now that the Conrad Murray manslaughter trial has gotten underway for the murder of Michael Jackson, the Jackson family are showing their unwavering support in making sure that Dr. Murray gets his just due for what he allegedly did to their brother and son.

Joining the family was baby sister (one of the true loves of my life) Janet Jackson who held hands with brother Randy as they entered the Los Angeles Courthouse for opening statements in Los Angeles, California yesterday. 

More flix under the break......

 

Images: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment