Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fantasia Reveals The Sex And Due Date For Her Baby!


Fantasia Barrino called into the Wendy Williams Show yesterday to set the record straight about some of the rumors surrounding her life: whether or not the producers of the Mahalia Jackson biopic have dopped her from the movie because she is having a child out of wedlock, whether she is STILL with a MARRIED Antwuan Cook, and lastly the due date and sex of her new baby. 

The American Idol winner revealed that she is due to give birth December 29th and that she is having a BOY!
"I'm having a boy. I'm at home, I'm on bed rest right now."
So what's up? Is she still with Antwuan, the baby's daddy?
"I'm not gonna talk about that."
Oh, boooooooooooooooooo! Well, I don't know about yall but I don't need confirmation! She tried to kill herself over this man. We know she is still with him!

As for the rumors surrounding her role in the Mahalia Jackson biopic, Fanny says:
"I almost went into labor, because it was the first time that I’ve heard anything about that," Barrino said of hearing the report. "Haven’t spoken to the family yet, haven't heard anything from the family, so that was my first time hearing anything about it."

"There were no contracts signed, and there was no set date and time," she says of possibly starring in the film. She also says she hasn't heard from the producers recently, but that she had studied Jackson's life and her singing in order to work on her portrayal.

"I began to gain the weight, I began to study her," Barrino said. "And then they called us back in January and said the investors had backed out. So they were waiting on investors."

She added, "I wanted to make the family proud, and most of all, I wanted to make Mahalia Jackson proud – and my fans and everyone who's been following me." 
I'm just gonna pray for her. *sigh* It's all I can do....

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment