Friday, December 2, 2011

Bishop Eddie Long's Wife Files For Divorce!


Remember Bishop Eddie Long? The Bishop of New Life Missionary Church in Lithonia, Georgia that was accused of pressuring 4 young men into sexual relationships while they were teenagers that caused a National uproar? 


Well his wife, Vanessa G. Long, has decided to file for DIVORCE!


GOOD.FOR.HER.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's her statement provided by her lawyers:
"It is my sincere hope that this matter can be resolved expeditiously, harmoniously, and fairly. I ask that you respect my privacy and that of my family, as my attorneys and I have agreed that we will not try this case in the media, and I do not intend to make any further statements concerning this matter."
Wait. What?

I'm glad that she finally woke up and came to her senses! *clap for her*

Source

1 comment:

  1. y not in the media, we already know he like boys..o maybe because she is humiliated lol
    O OK DEN

    ReplyDelete