Tuesday, December 13, 2011

"The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" London Premiere Starring Daniel Craig And Rooney Mara


One of the year's most highly anticipated films, "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" starring Daniel Craig (GAWWWD!) and newbie Rooney Mara (The Social Network), is almost upon us! And last night, the stars graced the red carpet for the London premiere of the film at the Odeon Leicester Square.

It appears the Mara, who plays 'Lisbeth Salander" in the film has kept her hair the same way similar to her character. She spoke about the transformation recently: "I was very happy to cut my hair off. It made it easier to get into the character. I was happy to get rid of it. Really I was. My wardrobe has completely changed. It had to, partly because of my hair and partly because I stopped feeling comfortable in what I used to wear. I don't feel comfy in those clothes anymore because I have been living as Lisbeth for 14 months."


REALLY excited about this film! Get into more pics under the break......

 
 
  Rooney looks divine in this soft white backless Givenchy Couture gown
 And what more can I say about this stunning man.....

Images: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment