Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Amber Rose Addresses The Kim Kardashian "Homewrecker" Quote; Kim Responds!!!

Amber Rose's photo Photo 3 xoxo :-)

Via Amber Rose's Twitter page:
I know there has been a lot of rumors circulating the internet today. After being asked the same questions over and over in every interview for so long i had to be honest and get this off my chest ... I don't lie, i don't embellish I'm not trying to hurt anyone just setting the record straight. #FAME is a Crazy thing But I'm so thankful I have a AMAZING husband that Loves and supports me to the fullest he's my Angel and soulmate. Thank u Rosebuds and Rosestuds for understanding me Muva loves y'all so much
GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Listen, Amber. You are only causing yourself to look more THIRSTY than you already are. What was even the point of giving the quote to Star magazine, of ALL PLACES??? Haven't you already addressed this same thing in previous interviews? Keep it real...how much did they pay you for this? Because at the end of the day, it all comes down to dollars and cents.

If you're such in a happy place with your "husband" *side-eye*, then focus on THAT and not what Kanye or Kim Kardashian ALLEGEDLY did to you.

I'm sorry, but this current quote gets a MAAAAAYJAH "Girl, BYE" from me.

Oh, and just for shyts and giggles...peep what Kim Kardashian just tweeted:



giving someone that major side eye ;-) lol 

hahahahahahahahaha! Kim Kardashian - 1; Amber Rose 0. I'm keeping score!

3 comments:

  1. Ok um...Im not a Kim K fan but KK score noted ... Amber sweetie, Kim is on another level dont make her and her fam come for you! You know Wiz ass aint big enuff to have ur back. ahahahhahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't have much to say about this but Amber sit down and carryon with your life please and anonymous Kim is SOOOOOO not on another level...maybe i just ask you what level is she on, do tell?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm I beg to differ...KK is on anotha level check out her net worth....

    ReplyDelete