Friday, December 9, 2011

Cassie Releases Trailer For Her New Single "King Of Hearts" (WHEW!!!)



Let me get the particulars out of the way before I go into complete "STAN" mode for this girl and THAT FACE of hers!

Bad Boy representative (and Diddy's main lady) Cassie is HELL BENT on making this music career work as she released a trailer (romancing the boss has it's perks, eh? I'M NOT MAD!!!) for her new single "King of Hearts". The STUNNING singer offered up the visual yesterday on BET's 106 & Park and explained that it would be the first single off her sophomore album due out in 2012.

Now that THAT is out of the way......WHY IS THIS GIRL SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL?!?!?!? I want answers. This should be left for the poets to explain, because I can't come up with the right words. GOOD GAWWWWD!

And what I like most about Cassie (because let's face it....she's not the BEST singer) is that she seems sweet as warm, baked apple pie and probably doesn't realize how GORGE she is! That's endearing. 

Listen dear, you will never go broke! Because that face can sell ice water in HELL! YEP.....

*"stan" mode over*

Oh yeah, check out the trailer above!

No comments:

Post a Comment